It’s cool to see so many sample companies on SoundCloud and how they interact, play and give things back to their users. Getting sample pack demos and nice artwork is all good, trying them out before you buy them and interact with the people building your audio tools is even cooler.
Here’s how a few companies are currently using SoundCloud:
- Sample boutique Loopmasters got a special gift in one of their boxes for this month. If you buy 5pin Media – Tribal Percussion you’ll get a free 45 days of SoundCloud Premium Lite. Users who follow Loopmasters on SoundCloud will get their stream of freebies, deals and product updates.
- Audio tool maker Twisted Tools have their sample packs in the cloud for free download using the CC Attribution licensing. This allows users to play around with them and keep up to date with news on their products. These are also featured on their site and facebook page. Upload your creations to their group DropBox and your tracks will be a part of their monthly competitions!
- Florian Meindl’s sample label Riemann Kollektion is also using a group in order to get users involved. Everything is nicely posted to Florian’s site and when uploading new ones followers from SoundCloud and the facebook page is automatically updated! They recently released 1 free sample per week exclusively on SoundCloud so make sure you the Riemann Kollektion user and Florian Meindl for more!
- High quality sample maker Sample Magic is also using various social networks like twitter and facebook to push updates on their products. Doing this automatically is easy using the push to social networks feature. Here’s a few FX samples:
- With high-end quality sounds and specific sounding packs for affordable prices Zenhiser are using SoundCloud exclusively to keep up the contact with their user base but also finding new talents by launching competitions like the Want To Be a Professional Sample Producer Soundcloud Zenhiser Competition. They also send out free samples to their followers on regular basis. Users can follow them here!