Music Hack Day needs your music!
The goal of Music Hack Day is to bring developers, designers, hackers and music geeks together to build the next generation of music applications in just 24hrs. Web apps, mobile, software, hardware, art… anything goes as long as it’s music related. After a tour of the world, Music Hack Day is back in London, this time at The O2 Bubble, on September 4/5th.
But even if you’re not a developer or hacker you can still get involved. At a previous Music Hack Day event in Amsterdam Edial and Kamiel from YourNeighbours decided to spend their time putting together an animation to sum up what the event was all about. But there’s just one thing missing… music! And that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a track to be the official theme for Music Hack Day. Here’s how:
1) Make (or edit) your track to be 60 seconds long
2) Any style goes, as long it fits with the video nicely
3) Make your sure your track is under a non-commercial Creative Commons license when you upload
4) Submit your track to the Music Hack Day dropbox on SoundCloud
5) Deadline is next Friday (6th August)