This Week in Tumblr: 36 interviews, Maps & Atlases, AmpKit, Chrome app, and Cage Against the Machine
A bunch of stuff happened last week on our Tumblr blog: more ways to use our recording feature, new methods in how to embed our player, and of course competitions!
- Alex (our CEO) showed how you can easily record and publish 36 individual interviews with the Soundcloud iPhone app.
- FatCat Records launched a remix competition of Maps & Atlases new single ‘Living Decorations’.
- DFA Records made creative use of our SoundCloud player to show off their 2010 releases. Lookin’ good!
- Parrotfish rolled out an update of their Chrome extension to conveniently embeds the player for you on Twitter.com.
- Agile Partners updated their AmpKit app to become universal for the iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad.
- We got into the Chrome App Store. So go grab it Chrome users!
- On Friday we featured Cage Against the Machine’s new campaign to create remixes, covers and reimaginings of John Cage’s masterpiece 4’33”. Read all about it, record it and then drop your track in their dropbox!