It’s the start of another week and we have our usual recap for you to keep you up-to-date on what happened on our Tumblr blog last week. Check it out!
- Phoenix band Anarbor is preparing to launch a free download for March 8th. The Mixtape will feature unreleased songs, covers, remixes and special guest vocalists! We’ve buddied up with them to offer you guys the chance to remix Anarbor’s song “Let The Games Begin.” Check out the competition here.
- Innerpartysystem have just released their new EP Never Be Content and are offering it up for streaming on SoundCloud!
- Lykke Li’s Wounded Rhymes officially came out today! The full album is still being streamed on Hype Machine with a SoundCloud player, and over on her website! And, check out Lykki Li’s SoundCloud profile for all her audio updates!
- The Foo Fighters premiered their new track track “Rope” here! You can also hear it below.
- Intelligence Squared, the world’s premier debating forum, recently held an impromptu debate on the current uprisings in the Middle East and have made the audio free to listen to via SoundCloud. Take a listen and join in on the debate by adding your thoughts in the time line!
- Wondering what this SoundCloud Global Meetup Day was all about? Check it out here!
- Head over to Ninja Tune and amontobin.com to check out the awesome way that the SoundCloud waveform and artwork players are being used to promote the album!
- You can read last week’s SoundCloud Showcase, focusing on PRs. We talked with Jeff from Terrorbird Media about how he likes using SoundCloud, and some of the features he finds most helpful. Check out the interview here!
- This past weekend, we teamed up with Vimeo in hopes of inspiring you to make a cool video for their Weekend Project! SoundCloud user, Vanchy, was kind enough to offer his track, “Catching The Simple But Happy Days (Electronica road song)“, as music for the project. Hear the track below and learn about the project here.
- Crack this puzzle to unlock “Simple Math”, the new single from Manchester Orchestra. Drag the puzzle pieces to hear clips of the song!
And see what’s happening on our Tumblr blog this week!