It’s time again for the weekly summary of Tumblr activity from last week! In case you missed anything, here is an overview of what happened:
- Webdoc is a service that lets you create digital scrapbooks now featuring SoundCloud integration. Read more about this on The Next Web.
- Deutsch Dienstag was ‘eklig’!
- SoundCloud’s co-founder and CEO Alex joined Jason Calacanis on This Week in Startups. The entire in-depth discussion is well worth the watch.
- This week’s Found Sounds is all about the ‘bim bimmer’ (aka cars).
- SoundCloud Spotted featured Generator, Eurockeennes, Pop Montreal, Andrew Roachford, City & Colour, Let’s Wrestle and more…
- Music Hack Day in San Francisco spawned the creation of SoundRain, which is a Minno integration with SoundCloud. You can set it up so people can buy your songs in less than a minute! Learn more here.
- The Community Team brought out their welcome mat to welcome new team member Matt! Booyah!
- This weekend’s Sound Bites was all about the reverse.
- And Remixes, Contests and Submissions highlighted Total Guitar with Ernie Ball, remixing Incubus ‘Promises, Promises’, EXIT Festival and NME is looking for unsigned talent, remixing Kinch’s ‘Handclap’ and remixing ZOMBI’s ‘Slow Oscillations’. For a more in-depth overview of all of these, click here.
- Sourcefabric and West Africa Democracy Radio added SoundCloud support to Newscoop, an open content management system for journalists.
- This week’s “Did you know…” was about using the Connections feature that lets you hook your sounds up to Twitter & Facebook. Check it out!
- Eric from SoundCloud, Dan from Songkick and Ted from Pandora had a panel on scaling at the San Francisco MusicTech Summit.
- If you setup a three-way call and then dial to the SoundCloud importer, you can record conference calls!
Don’t forget to keep a look out for what’s going on this very week at our Tumblr blog!