We are heading into our last week of applications for this year’s SoundCloud Fellowship. The response so far has been inspiring! It’s been a pleasure to read the proposals and hear your introductions exhibiting so much passion, enthusiasm, and creativity.
Folks are coming from a diversity of backgrounds – comedians, musicians, artists, writers, radio personalities, producers, and sound creators of all stripes are joining in the mix. High-five guys, you rock!
If you haven’t submitted your proposal yet and are thinking about it, now is the time. You have until this Friday, July 27th, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time to submit your idea to make your dream sound creation project a reality as a SoundCloud Community Fellow.
How? It’s easy:
- Record a brief introduction about yourself and your project idea
- Share your recording into the 2012 Fellowship group DropBox
- Outline your idea in a written proposal
- Email your written proposal and voice recording to eliana(dot)sur(at)soundcloud.com
- Sit tight and wait until our panel of judges starts selecting the 2012 Fellowship projects
In case you’ve missed it before, there’s up to $5,000 of funding being offered for each of our 10 Fellows so let’s make it happen. We’re here to support you and your creativity in the News & Reporting, Comedy, Storytelling, Politics and Education categories.
More to come on judging, selection, and announcement of Fellows in the weeks ahead. We hope you’ll continue on this journey with us and this next wave of inspiring sound creators.
UPDATE: the call for entries is now closed. Thank you all for submitting your project idea proposals.