Today, we’re making it faster and easier for SoundCloud creators to celebrate their success with new shareable stats cards. Creators can now download stats cards from the SoundCloud Pulse app, and quickly share a snapshot of plays, likes, reposts, and comments to any social media platform in a stylized package.
Emerging and established creators on SoundCloud are achieving success everyday, and we know how important it is to be able to tout those accomplishments. This new update offers yet another way for creators to celebrate success, build connections, and your career on SoundCloud.
So, how can you begin sharing stats from the SoundCloud Pulse app?
- Go to the Stats page in the SoundCloud Pulse app.
- Hit the “Share” icon in the top right corner, which will generate an image of your tracks’ stats, including plays plays, likes, reposts, and comments.
- Click the “Share” button to send the image out via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or any other platform where you connect with your fans.
- You can even download the image to save for comparisons against future stats.
- Use the #SoundCloudStats hashtag so the SoundCloud community can follow your journey.
We can’t wait to see you share your success and continue to grow your career on SoundCloud!