Tonight, the 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards confirmed what we’ve said before: 2017 was one of the most exciting years in music.
A huge congrats to the artists who were awarded with the music industry’s biggest honor, as well as all those nominated – many of whom kicked off their career on SoundCloud with their first upload. Learn more about some of the night’s nominees and their SoundCloud stories here. You can also listen to music from some of the night’s buzziest winners on our “Winners’ Circle” playlist.
We’re inspired by these artists, especially those who spent years dropping tracks and growing their audience on SoundCloud, and hope you are too.
Who knows — you might be the next artist to go from SoundCloud to the GRAMMYs in 2019. Check out our latest creator updates below and make 2018 your year to break through:
- Stay on top of your track’s performance
- Share your stats across your networks
- Seamlessly share your unreleased tracks
- Understand how SoundCloud gets you plays
- Learn which listeners share your tracks
- Access Stats with the SoundCloud Pulse app
- Enjoy the refreshed visual experience
We look forward to continuing to empower and support your creative journey this year by offering even more creator-focused tools and features. Stay tuned to the blog for news on the many exciting things to come for creators on SoundCloud in 2018.