Introducing scheduled releases, the latest update from SoundCloud – and one of our most-requested features – offering you more control and convenience with the ability to set a specific date and time in advance to publicly release your newest track.
Once scheduled, you can set it and forget it. Watch your track as it releases to the top of your profile and your listeners’ streams at its designated time, for your fans to easily view and listen. You can even give your most loyal followers a heads up on when to check it out.
Available to SoundCloud Pro Unlimited creators, you can take advantage of scheduled releases to have your content hit when you want it to, whether you’re:
- Timing the release of your track to match its live debut
- Finished with a track but deciding you want to post it later
- Making your mix available as soon as you finish your set
- Delivering your weekly podcast on time, every time to listeners
- Keeping tracks timed perfectly for release across time zones and tour dates
Upgrade to Pro Unlimited and start scheduling your releases today, so you can attend your party, play your show, or tour the globe while you post tracks to your fans.