You can now mix SoundCloud’s massive catalog with your DEX 3 app
If you’ve ever dreamed of taking your mixes out of the bedroom and into a DJ booth, now’s your chance. Because our mission is to empower creators at every stage with the best tools and resources to grow their careers, today we’re bringing our next-level streaming solution to a new DJ application.
We’ve already integrated with Serato and Virtual DJ, and now DJs who use DEX 3 can mix SoundCloud’s millions of original tracks, directly from their DJ apps. All you need is a SoundCloud Go+ account to get started. Here’s how to supersize your set:
- Download and log in to DEX 3 online
- Enable SoundCloud within the app and sign in to your account (you need to be a SoundCloud Go+ subscriber).
- Restart your DEX 3 app to pull in tracks from your SoundCloud playlists, and to search, mix and stream from SoundCloud’s catalog of official releases, emerging creator content, and everything in between – directly from the app, in real time.
In addition to accessing this and future DJ integrations, SoundCloud Go+ gives you offline and ad-free listening to SoundCloud’s entire catalog and the ability to stream in high quality audio. If you haven’t upgraded yet, that’s okay. There are a few different (and discounted 🤑) ways* to get SoundCloud Go+:
- Looking for the best value for DJs? Get our premium creator subscription Pro Unlimited and then add SoundCloud Go+ for half the cost; this option gives you industry-leading creator tools to grow your career, plus the ability to mix with select DJ apps.
- Are you a college or university student? Get SoundCloud Go+ for 50% off here.
- Just want to keep it simple? You can purchase a standalone subscription here.
We’ll be rolling out integrations with other leading DJ applications later this year, so stay tuned. If you’re a label or distributor that doesn’t have a deal with us yet and would like to be involved in partnerships like this one, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note, offers cannot be combined.