Ready when you are: you can now upload to SoundCloud from your phone
If your EP just passed the car test with your friends or you got back your mixed & mastered track while running errands – now you don’t have to wait to share your work with the world. Because beginning today, you can upload to SoundCloud directly from your phone.
How to upload tracks from your phone
- Within the SoundCloud app, tap the upward-pointing arrow on the top right of your home screen.
- Select any audio file from your phone (upload lossless HD files like FLAC, WAV, ALAC or AIFF for best audio quality).
- Ensure your metadata is correct or add artwork, a new title, genre(s) and description on the spot, and select whether you want your track public or private.
- Tap save (top right).
- Head to your profile to see your newly uploaded track. 🎉
- And then send to Instagram Stories, text your friends your private link, pitch to press – all from the palm of your hand.
More ways to take your workflow on the go
Uploading to SoundCloud from your phone is the latest mobile workflow capability that makes it easier to create and share, anytime, anywhere. With track, Spotlight and profile editing also part of your mobile toolkit, you can make a track private, feature your best work, update your bio – and own every step of your career wherever you go. So what are you waiting for? We’re ready when you are.