Today, we’re making it faster and easier for SoundCloud creators to celebrate their success with new shareable stats cards. Creators can now download stats cards from the SoundCloud Pulse app, and quickly share a snapshot of plays, likes, reposts, and comments to any social media platform in a stylized package.
Emerging and established creators on SoundCloud are achieving success everyday, and we know how important it is to be able to tout those accomplishments. This new update offers yet another way for creators to celebrate success, build connections, and your career on SoundCloud.
So, how can you begin sharing stats from the SoundCloud Pulse app?
- Go to the Stats page in the SoundCloud Pulse app.
- Hit the “Share” icon in the top right corner, which will generate an image of your tracks’ stats, including plays plays, likes, reposts, and comments.
- Click the “Share” button to send the image out via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or any other platform where you connect with your fans.
- You can even download the image to save for comparisons against future stats.
- Use the #SoundCloudStats hashtag so the SoundCloud community can follow your journey.
We can’t wait to see you share your success and continue to grow your career on SoundCloud!
Today we’re giving creators even more flexibility on how they share their music on SoundCloud, adding seamless mobile playback of private tracks via the SoundCloud app.
Private sharing is used by millions of SoundCloud creators everyday to collaborate with other creators, share brand new music with a label or publicist, or offer fans an invite-only first-listen of their latest track. It’s just one of the ways that SoundCloud gives creators control over how their work is shared with the world.
Want to learn how to get started with private sharing?
- Open the privacy settings for any of your tracks by clicking on the ‘pen’ icon below the waveform on the web or on SoundCloud Pulse app.
- Next, click the bubble next to ‘private’ or ‘public.’
- Once your track is set to ‘private’, you can use the ‘share’ button to send.
- Recipients can open the secret link you’ve shared and play the private track on the SoundCloud app, mobile web, and web.
Today, we’re thrilled to roll out even more stats for creators. The latest update shows where and how often your tracks are receiving plays from SoundCloud’s recommendation features–Related Tracks, Stations and The Upload. These algorithmically-driven recommendation features give you more insight into where your plays on SoundCloud are coming from. If you’re a creator on SoundCloud, log on to the web or SoundCloud Pulse now to see where your plays are coming from on SoundCloud.
So how can you get more plays? Keep uploading. The more you upload, the more likely they’ll appear in recommendation features that connect creator’s with listeners who will love your content.
We’re continuously working to provide more tools, features and insights to creators on the platform. Today’s news follows recent updates including playlist stat and top listeners, cities and countries stat to Pulse.
Check back often for more news and updates!